SportStreaming24.com Cookies Policy
Effective Date: 19-Apr-2022
Last Updated: 19-Apr-2022
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
As most of the online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
Types of Cookies we use
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary : Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Necessary" category .
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional: The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance: Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category "Performance".
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics: Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Analytics" category .
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement: Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category .
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-others: Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category "Others".
- PHPSESSID: This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users' unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookies and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed.
- advanced_ads_browser_width: This cookie is set by Advanced ads plugin.This cookie is used to measure and store the user browser width for adverts.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. Listed below are the links to the support documents on how to manage and delete cookies from the major web browsers.
- Chrome: //support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- Safari: //support.apple.com/en-in/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Firefox: //support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox?redirectslug=delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored&redirectlocale=en-US
- Internet Explorer: //support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer-bca9446f-d873-78de-77ba-d42645fa52fc
If you are using any other web browser, please visit your browser’s official support documents.