KBL LIVE STREAMING* BASKETBALL
KOREA KBL BASKETBALL STREAMS TODAY
#ad *You must have a funded Sports account or have placed a bet within the last 24 hours in order to view bet365 streams | Geo-Restrictions apply | bet365 is not permitted to stream certain events to the host country. They use your IP address to present the events available to you. Excluded countries include Korea and Republic of
How to watch live basketball Korea KBL streams
You can watch Adriatic Basketball League live streaming basketball games on your mobile, tablet, or desktop with bet365*. In order to watch ABA Adriatic Basketball streams today you need to follow 3 steps:
- Log in or register for a new account at bet365 website.
- Make a deposit.
- Select your preferred basketball event from the ‘In-Play’’ section or from the ‘’Streaming’’ tab within In-Play.
All you need is a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours to qualify. Any fixture/event on our website which has the Play or Video icon next to it is scheduled to be shown via Live Streaming.
*Please note that Live streaming rules and GEO-Restrictions apply (18+, T&Cs apply, BeGambleAware.org)
Watch Live KBL Basketball Streaming Video
Watch Korea KBL Live Streams and get into one of the most dynamic basketball leagues in the world. Tune in live online as the best players in Asia battle for the title in the exciting division. Often abbreviated as the KBL, the Korean Basketball League is the eminent basketball league of south South Korea and one of the most popular basketball leagues to watch live basketball streams in the continent of Asia. First founded in 1997, the league features 10 teams and generally holds 54 game seasons.
The league features some top tier talent in Ricardo Ratliffe, Jung-Hyun Lee, and ex-NBA player Marcus Landry. Some of the league's all-time Korean basketball greats include Yang Dong-Geun, Choi Jin-soo, and James Mays. Some of these names may not sound naturally Korean but the league does allow foreign players to participate as long as each team does not exceed the two-player limit.
- The first player to score 10,000 points: Seo jang-hoon
- Most Title Wins: Ulsan Hyundai Mobis Phoebus
- Highest Average Points in a Season: Pete Mickeal in 2006-2007 for the Daegu Orions with 35.1 points per game.
KOREAN KBL BASKETBALL TOP TEAMS TO WATCH LIVE
Every year, the battle for the championship cup is never certain. Different teams can win in any given year. Below we find a list of the top contenders for the league title:
- Seoul SK Knights: Founded in 1997 as the Cheongju SK Knights, the team is a two-time winner and two-time runner up in the KBL Championship. The team has featured import Spencer Dewarick and national team players Kim Sun-Hyung and Choi Jun-Yong. Spearheaded by coach Moon Kyung-eun, this team is a constant contender for the title on a yearly basis
- Wonju DB Promy: Establish in 1996, The Wonju DB has gone through many name changes over the years. Sponsored by DB Insurance, the organization has been previously known as Wonju Dongbu Promy, Wonju TG Sambo Xers, Wonju TG Xers among other names. The team has more recently starred Korea National Team players in Kim Tae-sul, Heo Ung, and Kim Jong-kyu. The team has also featured KBL legends Hur Jae and Kim Joo-sung.
- Anyang KGC: Based in the city of Anyang or the Anyang Korea Ginseng Corporation was first established in 1992 and is mainly sponsored by the Korea Ginseng Corporation. The team has won both of its KBL Championships in the 2010s: one in the 2011-2012 season and another in the 2016-2017 season. The team has seen players such as imports Denzel Bowles and Brandon Brown and national team player Oh Se-keun.
- Jeonju KCC Egis: Established in 1977, the Jeonju KCC Egis is one of the oldest teams in the league. Formerly sponsored by Hyundai, it now receives funding from KCC, a Korean chemical corporation. In its storied history, the team has won the Korean League five times and has been a runner-up four more times. Its roster has featured many South Korean National Team Players such as Lee Jung-hyun, Lee Jin-Wook, and American-born Ricardo Ratliffe.
- Incheon Electroland Elephants: The Incheon Electroland Elephants has been in the KBL since its inception in 1994. The team has had minimal success over its years of operation as it had only come close to winning the championship in the 2018-2019 season. In the years prior to that, they had been nowhere near the top of the league. Moving forward, the team is obviously looking to turn this around in the years to come.
- Ulsan Hyundai Mobis Phoebus: Established in 1986, the Ulsan Hyundai Mobis Phoebus is one of the leagues most successful teams. On an organizational level, the team had won 7 Korean Leagues, 4 of which were in the 2010’s. The team has also featured some of the Korean Basketball League Greats in Woo Ji-won and Kim Yoo-taek, both of whom have numbers retired up in the rafters of the organization.
KBL BASKETBALL LEAGUE TOP PLAYERS TO WATCH LIVE
The teams in this league are tough and talented but individually, they are even more so. A lot of the top talent in the league comes from the US. However, there are also some Korea born stars that outshine even those in the US.
- Dae Sung Lee: 2018-2019 MVP Dae Sung Lee is a 6’4” guard that helped to bring the Ulsan Mobis Phoebus to their 7th championship in the 2018-2019 season. A Division II NCAA player, Dae Sung Lee, at one point, tested out the waters internationally in the NBA G League as he played for the Erie BayHawks. Back in Korea, Dae Sung Lee definitely uses his experience abroad to get an advantage over his opponents and add a more exciting side to his game.
- Brandon Brown: A certified journeyman, Brandon Brown is a powerful power forward/center. Although going undrafted after 2 rounds in the NBA draft, Brown has definitely found a home in the Korean Basketball League. The 35-year-old statesmen might be quite advanced in age but towering above everyone else in the league at 2.1 meters will ensure that the center is someone to surely watch out for.
- Choi Jin-soo: The first South Korean Basketball player to receive a Division I scholarship, Choi Jin-soo played for the University of Maryland before coming back home to Korea to play for the KBL as well as the Korea National Basketball team. Drafted third in the 2011 draft, Choi has been a consistent contributor for the teams that he has played for.
- Kim Min-Goo: This 6’2” guard has an impressive history. He played for Kyung Hee University where he became one of their star players before he was drafted by the Jeonju KCC Egis. In 2013, Kim Min-Goo was selected to the All-Star Team when he participated in the FIBA Asia Championship in Manila, Philippines.
KOREA BASKETBALL TOP COACHES TO FOLLOW
Of course, an organization would be nothing without their coaches. The coaches supposedly lead the teams from off the court. In the list below, we find some of the most promient coaches around the league:
- Yoo Jae-Hak: The longstanding coach for the Mobius Phoebus, Yoo Jae-hak participated at the 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup. Before becoming a coach, he also competed in the men’s tournament at the 1988 Summer Olympics. Additionally, he is also the first KBL coach to ever reach 500 wins.
- Lee Sae-bum: More prominently known as the long standing head coach for the Wonju Dongbu Promy. Lee Sae-Bum has definitely been working wonders for this organization as it is evident that he is truly trusted to lead the team.
- Kim Seung-hwan: Born in 1970, this South Korea born head coach is more prominent for his role as the head coach for the Incheon ET Land Elephants. In his first year with the team, this coach led the team to its first playoff run but fell short in the process.
Basketball live Streaming
We recommend bet365 for basketball live streaming games offering high-quality service with over 200,000 events live to your PC, mobile, and tablet every year. (T&aCs apply, GEO-Restrictions Apply, Funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours to qualify).
You must always be aware and responsible for the restrictions concerning gambling in your country along with the live streaming terms and conditions. Any event bet365 is showing on Live Streaming will have a video icon displayed beside it, this will change to a yellow watch button when live.
Watch Live Stream Now
*18+, Live Streaming Rules apply, GEO-Restrictions
- Austrian Open
- China Masters
- Dubai Super Series
- Dutch International
- England Open
- European Championships
- European Mixed
- Finnish Open
- German Open
- Hong Kong Open
- India Open
- Irish Open
- Italian International
- Korea Masters
- Macau Open
- Malaysia Masters
- Malaysia Open
- Orleans International
- Polish Open
- Portuguese International
- Purple League
- Scottish Open
- Swedish Masters
- Swiss Open
- Syed Modi International
- Thailand Masters
- Welsh International
- ABL ASEAN
- Adriatic League
- Argentina Liga A
- Australia NBL
- Baltic BBL
- Belgium League
- Champions League
- China CBA
- England BBL
- Euroleague Women
- FIBA Americas League
- France LNB PRO A
- Greece A1
- Indonesia IBL
- Italy Lega Serie A
- Japan B.League
- Korea KBL
- Liga Sudamericana
- Lithuania LKL
- Philippines PBA
- Serbia KLS
- Spain ACB
- Thailand TBL
- Turkey BSL
- VTB League
- Beach Volleyball
- Field Hockey
- Horse Racing
- Ice Hockey
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- AFC Champions League
- Beach Soccer
- Copa Libertadores
- Copa Sudamericana
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- USA MLS
- Women's Soccer
- World Cup
- Table Tennis