PBA LIVE STREAMING* BASKETBALL
#ad *You must have a funded Sports account or have placed a bet within the last 24 hours in order to view bet365 streams | Geo-Restrictions apply | bet365 is not permitted to stream certain events to the host country. They use your IP address to present the events available to you.
How to watch live basketball PBA streams app
You can watch the Philippine Basketball Association PBA live streaming basketball games on your mobile, tablet, or desktop with bet365*. In order to watch PBA League Basketball streams today you need to follow 3 steps:
- Log in or register for a new account at bet365 website.
- Make a deposit.
- Select your preferred basketball event from the ‘In-Play’’ section or from the ‘’Streaming’’ tab within In-Play.
All you need is a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours to qualify. Any fixture/event on our website which has the Play or Video icon next to it is scheduled to be shown via Live Streaming.
*Please note that Live streaming rules and GEO-Restrictions apply (18+, T&Cs apply, BeGambleAware.org)
Watch now Live PBA Basketball League Streaming
Watch the PBA Live Streaming basketball games online of the best teams from the Philippines battle it out to claim the prestigious Philippines Basketball Association title.
Established in 1975, the Philippine Basketball Association (PBA) is the very first professional basketball in Asia and the second oldest behind the NBA. The league has seen some of the greatest Filipino basketball players come and go, with familiar names such as Robert Jaworski, Robert Fernandez, James Yap, Alvin Patrimonio being some of the players to suit up. The league generally plays its games at the Araneta Coliseum in Quezon City, Philippines – one of the most urbanized and populous cities in the nation.
The PBA is the heart and soul of Filipino basketball, a nation known for its love for the game. Many ex-NBA players come to play for the PBA as they look to reignite the flames in their careers. Their games have been covered by television since its opening day in 1975. Although normally televised on “One Sports” in the Philippines, their games are also available on “Kapatid International” and YouTube. PBA history has seen many great players come and go. Many of these players have left some of the greatest games.
- 105 points in one game by Tony Harris vs. Ginebra San Miguel in October 1992.
- 45 rebounds in one game by Michael Hackett vs Great Taste in November 1985.
- 28 assists by Eugene Quilban vs Shell in August 1992.
- 11 steals by Damian Owens vs Red Bull in December 2005.
- 13 blocks by Andrew Fields vs Crispa in April 1981.
PBA BASKETBALL TOP TEAMS TO WATCH LIVE
- Alaska Aces: Owned by the Alaska Milk Corporation, this team joined the PBA in 1986 and has since then won 14 titles. The team has featured some of the top Filipino Talent in Calvin Abueva and Tony de la Cruz over the years.
- Barangay Ginebra San Miguel: Barangay Ginebra San Miguel is owned by the Ginebra San Miguel Group, a subsidiary of the San Miguel Corporation. The team has won 12 titles since its conception in 1979. The team has seen many of the modern PBA greats come and go in players such as LA Tenorio, Japeth Aguilar, and Scottie Thompson.
- Blackwater Elite: Owned by Ever Bilena Cosmetics, the Blackwater Elite was first established as one of the founding teams of the PBA Developmental League but was later accepted as an expansion team in the PBA for the beginning of the 2014-2015 season. While in the Development League, the team won a championship but since entering the PBA, the team has yet to win a championship.
- Magnolia Hotshots: The Magnolia Hotshots tie the Alaska Aces for the second most PBA Titles with 14. The team remains to be one of the more popular teams in the league, they experienced great success whilst featuring either James Yap or Marc Pingris, two players named to the list of the PBA’s 40 greatest players.
- Meralco Bolts: A considerably young team, the Meralco Bolts were first introduced to the league by the Manila Electric Company in 2010 by Manila Electric Company. Although yet to win a PBA title, the team still experienced great growth under the tutelage of Norman Black, an ex-NBA, PBA, and CBA player.
- NLEX Road Warriors: Alongside the Blackwater Elite, the NLEX Road Warriors was the other team introduced into the league from the PBA Developmental League in 2014. The team, whilst in the D-League, set a record six championships in the seven tournaments that it had taken part in. Although, the team has had trouble translating their success in the D-League to the PBA.
- Northport Batang Pier: Having played for the first time in the 2012-2013 season, the Northport Batang Pier, owned by the Sultan 900 Capital, is yet to have won a title. The team, however, has featured many players who have garnered a lot of individual success such as Filipino college star Dylan Ababou and Philippine National Team Player Japeth Aguilar.
- Phoenix Super LPG Fuel Masters: Founded in 2016, the Phoenix Super LPG Masters is one of the youngest teams in the League, currently owned by the Phoenix Petroleum Philippines company. Being the youngest team in the league, it is understandable that the team has yet to win a championship although it did make a semifinal appearance in the 2019-2020 season.
- Rain or Shine Elasto Painters: The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters is the only team that was founded post-1991 to have won a title. The team had made its first appearance in the 2006-2007 season and had won 2 titles since then. In those two titles. Despite a young organization, the team has seen notable players in the likes of PBA Great Samboy Lim, Paul Lee, Ty Tang, Jeff Cha, and Ryan Arana.
- San Miguel Beermen: Undoubtedly the most dominant team in the whole league, the San Miguel Beermen have won 27 titles since its conception in 1975. As another team owned by the San Miguel Brewery, the team was always known as the go-to place for top talent.
- Terra Firma Dyip: Founded in 2014, the Terra Firma Dyip is owned by the Terra Firma Realty Development Group. Although the team has had very little team success, the team has featured arguably one of the greatest boxers to have ever graced the ring in Manny “PacMan” Pacquiao both as a player and a coach.
- TNT KaTropa: Established in 1990, TNT KaTropa, owned by Smart Communications, has won 7 titles since its conception. In its years of operation, the team has featured 8 of the PBA’s 40 greatest players: Jerry Codinera, Alberto Guidaben, Vergel Meneses, Willie Miller, Asi Taulava, Kelly Williams, Jimmy Alapag, and Jayson Castro. All of the players mentioned above have suited up for this organization.
PBA BASKETBALL TOP PLAYERS TO WATCH LIVE
- Marc Pingris: Arguably one of the greatest defenders of today's game, Marc Pingris remains the same lockdown defender that he was drafted for whilst still being able to produce buckets on the other side of the court.
- June Mar Fajardo: Five-time MVP, eight-time Champion, three Finals MVPs, eight-time Best Player of the Conference, among other awards. The 6’11” center from Cebu just has a resume that speaks for itself.
- Paul Lee: Undoubtedly one of the most proficient scorers in today’s game, Paul Lee uses his superior dribbling and scoring skills to sneakily get past defenders for either a mid-range jumper or a lay-in. Paul Lee has made it clear that he is one of the more underrated players in the game.
- LA Tenorio: Dubbed the Filipino “Iron Man”, LA Tenorio won all of his 4 championships in this decade. Of those 4 championships, Tenorio won the MVP title 3 times. His popularity was further boosted by his playing time for the Gilas Pilipinas, the Philippine Basketball National Team.
PBA BASKETBALL TOP COACHES TO FOLLOW
- Tim Cone: Undoubtedly one of the most successful head coaches in PBA history, Tim Cone is a 22- time PBA Champion, 2-time Grand Slam Champion, 3-time PBA Coach of the Year, and 7-time PBA All-Star Game Head Coach. With a resume like that and a career spanning over 25 years, Tim Cone is certainly a head coach to look out for.
- Yeng Guiao: Serving as the current coach of the NLEX Road Warriors of the Philippine Basketball Association, Yeng Guiao is another legendary PBA coach. Guiao is a 2-time PBA Coach of the Year, 7-time PBA Champion as well as a 5-time PBA All-Star Game head coach.
- Norman Black: A former NBA, PBA, and CBA player, Norman Black is the current head coach for the Meralco Bolts. As a coach, Black is a Grand Slam Champion as well as an 11-time PBA champion.
basketball live streaming
We recommend bet365 for basketball live streaming games offering high-quality service with over 200,000 events live to your PC, mobile, and tablet every year. (T&Cs apply, GEO-Restrictions Apply, Funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours to qualify).
You must always be aware and responsible for the restrictions concerning gambling in your country along with the live streaming terms and conditions. Any event bet365 is showing on Live Streaming will have a video icon displayed beside it, this will change to a yellow watch button when live.
Watch Live Stream Now
*18+, Live Streaming Rules apply, GEO-Restrictions
- Austrian Open
- China Masters
- Dubai Super Series
- Dutch International
- England Open
- European Championships
- European Mixed
- Finnish Open
- German Open
- Hong Kong Open
- India Open
- Irish Open
- Italian International
- Korea Masters
- Macau Open
- Malaysia Masters
- Malaysia Open
- Orleans International
- Polish Open
- Portuguese International
- Purple League
- Scottish Open
- Swedish Masters
- Swiss Open
- Syed Modi International
- Thailand Masters
- Welsh International
- ABL ASEAN
- Adriatic League
- Argentina Liga A
- Australia NBL
- Baltic BBL
- Belgium League
- Champions League
- China CBA
- England BBL
- Euroleague Women
- FIBA Americas League
- France LNB PRO A
- Greece A1
- Indonesia IBL
- Italy Lega Serie A
- Japan B.League
- Korea KBL
- Liga Sudamericana
- Lithuania LKL
- Philippines PBA
- Serbia KLS
- Spain ACB
- Thailand TBL
- Turkey BSL
- VTB League
- Beach Volleyball
- Field Hockey
- Horse Racing
- Ice Hockey
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- AFC Champions League
- Beach Soccer
- Copa Libertadores
- Copa Sudamericana
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- USA MLS
- Women's Soccer
- World Cup
- Table Tennis