EUROLEAGUE LIVE STREAMING* BASKETBALL
*You must have a funded Sports account or have placed a bet within the last 24 hours in order to view bet365 streams | Geo-Restrictions apply | bet365 is not permitted to stream certain events to the host country. They use your IP address to present the events available to you.
Watch now Live Euroleague Basketball Streaming
The EuroLeague is arguably the most prestigious basketball competition in Europe to watch live online. The tournament features 18 top tier teams from different International Basketball Federation (FIBA) Europe member countries and is a rebranded version of the long-running FIBA European Champions Cup. It has also been called the FIBA European League (1991-96) and the FIBA EuroLeague (1996-2000).
Watch live basketball streams of Real Madrid, the most successful club in the EuroLeague with 10 title wins. CSKA Moscow, Maccabi Tel Aviv, and Panathinaikos are also among the most successful teams. In total, there have been 21 EuroLeague champions up until 2020. Dino Meneghin is the most successful player in competition history with seven titles.
Almost all of the top European basketball players (Dimitris Diamantidis, Vasilis Spanoulis, Sergio Rodriguez, Sergio Llull, Nado De Kolo, Luca Doncic, Nikola Mirotic, Nick Kalathes and more) have played in the EuroLeague at some point in their career and it has also featured plenty of talented foreign players like American Anthony Parker, who is the only player that has been named the league's MVP more than once since the award was created in 2004-05.
Watch Euroleague live basketball streams matches online with great moments and derbies between Olympiacos and Panathinaikos, Real Madrid and Barcelona, Anadolu Efes and Fenerbache claiming for the victory and the trophy.
EUROLEAGUE TOP TEAMS TO WATCH LIVE
- FENERBAHCE: Turkish powerhouse Fenerbahce has been a regular in the EuroLeague since 2006, but it wasn't until Zeljko Obradovic's arrival in 2013 that the club started to compete for the top spots. Fener enjoyed a very successful spell under the legendary coach, playing in five consecutive EuroLeague Final Fours, which is a record by a Turkish side, and winning the title in 2017.
- CSKA MOSCOW: Big spenders CSKA are always among the teams you must watch live, as many of the EuroLeague's top players end up playing for the team someway or another. The club's big budget has also helped attract a number of top coaches to Moscow, such as Dimitrios Itoudis, Dušan Ivkovic, and Ettore Messina.
- REAL MADRID: As the most successful club in EuroLeague history, Real Madrid has high standards, so you are in for a treat if you are live streaming one of their games. Real boasts a very nice mix of local talent and foreign players that keeps the team highly competitive year in year out.
- BARCELONA: Barca is the most successful team in the Spanish league, but Real has always outshined them on the European stage. However, the club remains very determined to achieve success in the EuroLeague and the team starts each season with high hopes. For good reason as well, because the exciting Barcelona team can beat anyone on any day.
- OLYMPIACOS: Olympiacos ended a 15-year title drought with a famous fourth-quarter comeback in the 2012 EuroLeague final against CSKA and they went on to become the first Greek club to become European champions in back-to-back seasons, Fuelled by their passionate fans, Olympiacos are a tough nut to crack for every opposition.
- PANATHINAIKOS: Panathinaikos always loves some drama, with many of their EuroLeague titles coming by narrow wins. However, they can currently be seen as a sleeping giant in Europe. The team has been dominating the Greek league, but the fight for the Final Four places in the EuroLeague has ended in defeats for Panathinaikos on many occasions in recent times.
- ANADOLU EFES: Anadolu Efes is the most successful club in Turkish basketball, but it was Fenerbahce who became the first Turkish side to win the EuroLeague. There hasn't been much playoff success for Anadolu Efes in the EuroLeague, but they have greatly improved since the signing of Shane Larkin in 2018.
- ZALGIRIS KAUNAS: Zalgiris are the minnows of EuroLeague basketball, but Lithuania has great basketball traditions that have helped to build a very strong team. It's difficult to enjoy success without much spending power, but Zalgiris' famous EuroLeague victory in 1999 is proof that anything is possible if you have enough heart and belief.
- OLIMPIA MILANO: Italy hasn't had any EuroLeague success in the modern era but backed by the famous Armani company, Olimpia are working hard towards changing it. The team is looking to return to the glory days that included back-to-back EuroLeague wins at the end of the eighties.
- MACCABI TEL AVIV: Maccabi enjoyed a Golden Age at the start of the century, which lead to three EuroLeague titles in five years. The team has fallen from grace over the last decade, but as one of the historic clubs of the competition, you can never count them out of contention, and Maccabi's roster always has some outstanding talents.
FINAL FOUR LIVE STREAMING
Each EuroLeague season ends with a Final Four that takes place in one host city. To make the Final Four, teams have to finish among the top-eight during the regular season and win one playoff series, which are played in a best-of-five format.
With four teams left in the competition, semi-finals are played with the winning sides going head to head in the Final Four final to decide the EuroLeague champion. CSKA Moscow has had the most Final Four appearances in EuroLeague history. Up until 2020, 29 different teams had appeared at least once in the Final Four.
EUROLEAGUE TOP PLAYERS TO WATCH ONLINE STREAMS
- Shane Larkin (Baskonia, Anadolu) - Shane Larkin is among the deadliest scorers in Europe. He posted a new EuroLeague single-game scoring record with 49 points in 2019 against Bayern Munich, and he shot a superb 50.9 percent from three-point range in 2019-20, while averaging 22.2 points per game.
- Nikola Mirotic (Real Madrid, Barcelona) - Nikola Mirotic became the highest-paid player in Europe after he abandoned his solid NBA career in 2019 to return to Europe on a three-year deal that is worth 26 million euros. He's a versatile scorer and a beast on the boards.
- Vassilis Spanoulis (Panathinaikos, Olympiacos)- The EuroLeague got a new all-time leading scorer when Vassilis Spanoulis passed Juan Carlos Navarro in 2020. The legendary guard has been one of the most successful European players in history, and he's given fans countless unforgettable moments with his clutch performances.
- Malcolm Delaney (Bayern Munich, Lokomotiv, Barcelona, Olimpia Milano) - Malcolm Delaney is a very skilful player who didn't look out of place when he spent two years in the NBA, playing for the Atlanta Hawks, He's been successful wherever he has played in Europe, demonstrating very good overall ability.
- Sergio LULL (Real Madrid)- Sitting near the top of both the EuroLeague's all-time scorers list and the assists list, Sergio Llull has been playing at a high level for over 10 years. He's a uniquely talented playmaker, who was named the EuroLeague MVP in 2017.
- Mike James (Baskonia, Panathinaikos, Olimpia Milano, CSKA Moscow) - Mike James is an energetic guard who has a very good basketball IQ and who has been an outstanding scorer everywhere he's played. Playing for Milano in 2018-19, he led the EuroLeague in scoring and finished second in assists per game.
- Nando de Colo (CSKA Moscow, Fenerbahce)- Nando de Colo has had a very successful career that includes multiple EuroLeague wins and an NBA Finals appearance. He boasts the highest average Performance Index Rating (PIR) in EuroLeague history.
EUROLEAGUE HISTORIC RECORDS
Shane Larkin has scored the most points in a single EuroLeague game (49), Antonis Fotsis holds the single-game record for rebounds (24), Facundo Campazzo and Stefan Jovic share the assists record (19), Jeffery Trepagnier has snatched the mosts steals in one game (11) and Stojan Vrankovic has managed the most blocks (10).
WATCH EUROLEAGUE AND FOLLOW TOP COACHES
- Zeljko Obradovic - Zeljko Obradovic has been successfully coaching for decades, with many believing that he is the greatest European head coach in history. The Serbian won his first EuroLeague title with Partizan in 1992 and various other titles have followed, with his winning percentage in the EuroLeague close to 70.
- Sarunas Jasikevicius - Sarunas Jasikevicius won the EuroLeague four times as a player and he also started his head coaching career in promising fashion, leading Zalgiris to a third-place finish in 2018, before moving on to Barcelona.
- Pablo Laso - Pablo Laso delivered Real Madrid six Final Four berths in seven years before the 2019-20 season was abandoned. The former Real point guard has been a very good tactician throughout the years.
- Dimitrios Itoudis - Dimitrios Itoudis won various titles as Panathinaikos' assistant coach before CSKA Moscow signed him as their new head coach in 2014. Instant success followed, with Itoudis becoming the first Greek coach to win the EuroLeague with a foreign team in 2016.
- Georgios Bartzokas - Georgios Bartzokas had the honour of becoming the first Greek coach to win the EuroLeague when he led Olympiacos to success in 2013. Bartzokas is seen as a defensive innovator, who can work wonders even with small budget teams.
How to watch live basketball Euroleague streams app
You can watch Euroleague live streaming on your mobile, tablet or desktop including Soccer, Tennis and Basketball with bet365 live stream service.To use the Live Streaming service you will need :
- To be logged in and have a funded account or
- To have placed a bet in the last 24 hours
- Any fixture/event on bet365 website which has the Play or Video icon next to it is scheduled to be shown via Live Streaming
*Please note that Live streaming rules and GEO-Restrictions apply (18+, T&Cs apply)
Watch Live Stream Now
*18+, Live Streaming Rules apply, GEO-Restrictions
- Austrian Open
- China Masters
- Dubai Super Series
- Dutch International
- England Open
- European Championships
- European Mixed
- Finnish Open
- German Open
- Hong Kong Open
- India Open
- Irish Open
- Italian International
- Korea Masters
- Macau Open
- Malaysia Masters
- Malaysia Open
- Orleans International
- Polish Open
- Portuguese International
- Purple League
- Scottish Open
- Swedish Masters
- Swiss Open
- Syed Modi International
- Thailand Masters
- Welsh International
- ABL ASEAN
- Adriatic League
- Argentina Liga A
- Australia NBL
- Baltic BBL
- Belgium League
- Champions League
- China CBA
- England BBL
- Euroleague Women
- FIBA Americas League
- France LNB PRO A
- Greece A1
- Indonesia IBL
- Italy Lega Serie A
- Japan B.League
- Korea KBL
- Liga Sudamericana
- Lithuania LKL
- Philippines PBA
- Serbia KLS
- Spain ACB
- Thailand TBL
- Turkey BSL
- USA NBA
- USA WNBA
- VTB League
- Beach Volleyball
- Field Hockey
- Horse Racing
- Ice Hockey
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- AFC Champions League
- Beach Soccer
- Copa Libertadores
- Copa Sudamericana
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- USA MLS
- Women's Soccer
- World Cup
- Table Tennis